My favorite piece of technology

*Write about your favorite piece of technology

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.




- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture. 
- Comment on at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs.


Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology: my galaxy tablet.





I got this tablet some years ago because I had to travel to the USA and I didn't want to bring my laptop with me. I had never used a tablet before, but now I use it everyday, I take it everywhere with me and I do all kinds of stuff: work, check my e-mail, watch videos and movies, etc.

I have to say that I'm not a fan of computers now (laptops or netbooks) since I can do anything with my laptop. However, I still need to work with my computers to create material and work easily with different web pages at the same time.

Nonetheless, I think I'll never stop using my lovely and useful tablet. 

Without my tablet, I would have to go back to those days when I had to carry my heavy laptop with me.

Comentarios

  1. I have one too and it's so true that computers are not a big thing now that a tablet exists on my life. What a relief to the backs!
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes! I just turn it on and work. I even use it in the kitchen while I'm cooking to listen to some music or watch videos XD

      Cheers!

      Eliminar
  2. I never had a tablet, but I know they're very useful because you can do a lot of things in one device.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I believe that a tablet it's something between a phone and a computer, :D because do exactly the same things, anyway it's good to have different shapes and enjoy technologies cose make every life easier at list. bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the Laptop is very interesting, i had one laptop, but it's decomposed, i'm sad because i have big notebook and it hurts my back to bring it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have a tablet that my school gave me when we won a debate tournament (or something like that) and it really makes the life easier.

    I also did a post about my favorite piece of technology, you can read it here:

    http://alexis-villanueva-ingles-3.blogspot.com/2018/07/hi.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The tablet is very important for you!! I do not have a tablet, but I have a laptop. You can know more about this in my blog:

    http://matias-retamales-ramirez.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-favorite-piece-of-tecnology.html

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario