Why did you choose this study programme?

Write about:

- your dream jobs when you were a child
- other career options that you had at the moment of applying to university
- what made you decide in the end
- your experience at university until now
- the kind of job you would like to have


Hi there. When I was a kid I wanted to a be an austronaut and a football player. My first option was almost impossible because that carreer didn't exist in Chile. The second option was impossible too since I was not very good at playing, so I had to change my mind.

When I was in highschool I wanted to be a writer so when I had to decide what to study (after the PAA...yes, I know, many years ago) I chose a study programme that included reading a lot. My idea was to read and learn and after that I could create my own literature. It never worked because we had to read A LOT and I ended up really tired and bored.

I started working teaching after I finished university. It was really difficult at first since I didn't know what to do. After a couple of years I learned more and my classes were better. Now I enjoy my job and I love working with young students here in the same university I started to study so many years ago.

Cheers!

Love and respect.


Lucas

 > word count: 130 words
 > don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts and on your teacher's post as well.

Comentarios

  1. when i was a kid, im also wanted to be a football player, but i sucked at it, so i changed my mind to.

    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I tried for a long time until I had to quit. Now I play with my students. I have a team. Maybe you could join us.
      Cheers!

      Eliminar
  2. im glad you enjoy doing your work ! its awesome arrive all sleepy at 8:30am and listen to cool music. cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's a nice way to start the day :)

      I'm glad you like the music I play for the class.

      Cheers!

      Eliminar
  3. The best young students ever*.
    Good Music
    BLESS.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Very punctual and responsible.
      I'm glad you like the music.
      Next time everyone has to play a song.
      Cheers!

      Eliminar
  4. I wanted to be popular and make the positive comment about the music too. It's like a bless in all my full-of-looong-classes days. What happened to your own literature plan? Cheers and thanks for the patience!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ah, the literature thing...I still write from time to time, only when i have something to say :)
      Now I write blogs in English XD

      Cheers!

      Eliminar
  5. wow, it's very interesting that you did the PAA, i thought that you were younger, Did you study for a teacher?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Not at first. That programme is related to researching and analizing language. I studied teaching methods after I finished the undergraduate programme.

      Cheers!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario