Every picture tells a story

Isla del Sol, Bolivia, 2015



Hello class, today I'm going to write about a picture and the story behind it.

I like this picture because it is part of one of my favorite moments ever.

I was in Bolivia spending time with a good friend, eating, drinking and finding very interesting places, people and things.

One day, we went to Isla del Sol, a beautiful island in the middle of Titicaca lake. We spent one day and one night there. Hoewever, when we had to return to La Paz we decided to spend an extra day there because it was so beautiful. We sold our boat tickets and just watched the boats come and go.

Suddenly, I saw my neighbors (from Santiago) walking around and a few seconds later, I saw my best friend and her boyfriend walking down the street. We all hugged and smiled.

We spent the day together, had dinner and had a little reunion party under a sky full of stars. The following day we went to the Inca ruins, drank mate and took a lot of pictures. We were really happy there.

That afternoon, I had to go back to La Paz and continue my journey to Oruro to experience the carnival there, but that's another story.

Cheers!

Comentarios

  1. I am not the kind of person that take photos to remember the past moments, but I think it is a very nice thing.

    Read about something similar on my blog:

    http://alexis-villanueva-ingles-3.blogspot.com/2018/07/every-picture-tells-story.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The history of your photo is very interesting. I would like you to read the story of a photo I posted on my blog:

    http://matias-retamales-ramirez.blogspot.com/2018/07/every-picture-tells-story.html

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario